Looking for housekeeping jobs in Burlington?
We're currently hiring: Full-time house cleaner – no evenings, weekends or holidays!
Are you looking for housekeeping jobs in Burlington? As a house cleaner on our team, you will use specialized Merry Maids cleaning products and procedures to provide clients with exceptional home cleaning services that ensure customer satisfaction is consistently maintained. This Burlington house cleaning job does not require evening or weekend work.
- Prepare cleaning products for the day
- Load products and equipment into vehicle
- Use cleaning products and procedures to Merry Maids specifications
- Clean, dust and vacuum bedrooms, living room, dining room, family room etc.
- Clean and sanitize kitchen and bathrooms
- Vacuum and wash hard surface floors on hands and knees
- Clean and dust light fixtures, baseboards, doors, door frames and windowsills
- Move reasonably light furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Operate a personal motor vehicle to transport team members, materials, and cleaning supplies to each home (where necessary)
Why choose our housekeeping jobs in Burlington?
- Competitive compensation package, make up to $18/hour
- Paid mileage
- A professional, caring and fun culture
- We always put our team members and customers first!
- No evenings, weekends, or holidays
- Must be able to communicate with customers and co-workers effectively in English
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Daily access to a vehicle
- Must be bondable
- Strong references
- Ability to perform physical tasks
- Available Monday to Friday (35+ hours per week)
- Strong sense of customer service
- A GREAT attitude
Merry Maids is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.